1. Betterment is a bitter mint.
2. Dilli chalo ya mumbai, bus chalo befikar.
3. Accept defeat, but never concede it.
4. Better be whatever you are now rather than bowing to the unknown in hope of achieving your deepest ambition. For those who say bow down never know the meaning of ambition or courage. For ambitions are truly achieved only when done without ever bowing once.
5. There are phases in everyone’s life where the things they take for granted are put under threat. It means there is a change around the corner. To embrace it or fight it is left to each man himself.
6. Ud ud meri yaaro na mud mud yaaro, duniya dekhi saari par ab hai theri baari.
7. Take at least half measures to meet change when it is around the corner.
8. Hiding behind words like realistic, pragmatical etc is to climb high in this corrupt world is fine but at last one has to live with his conscience.