What is this life
one minute boisterous
Why live it at all
wish we were in mother’s womb cloistered
forever from harsh pressures non flustered.
It ain’t a choice
one just shouldn’t have a chick
for no one is ever there to stick.
What is to live
to drive, push and shove around
where is hidden the old playground.
What is hell
the earth where all live in terror
and devil, just look in the mirror.
What is heaven
it is in our bank account and clock together
just got to unfollow one and slow the other.
11. “My niece showed a quote saying ‘I am not Bossy, I just know what things you should do’, It made me decide to stay put in my job, for whoever it may be that calls the shots, if in the end, they add smiles to the nieces in the world; then my job is a worthy calling.”
12. ” They said matches are made in heaven but I realized lately that they are made in Sivakasi and despite this knowledge I am looking for my match”.
13. “Beggars can’t be choosers is true on most days but all choosers come past a day of begging and all beggars have a day of choosing. Somewhere along the way you stick to your choices and that is reality”
14. “The problem with me is extremes, I either love myself too deeply, so as not to love anyone else, or love others too deeply, so as not to love myself”
15. “The World is a place for love and affection say some and live that way,they find solace; the world is a place of selfish fun and joy and find pain, as society doesn’t allow peace for such folks; the truly wise say the first thing and do the second and have fun forever”